On November 5th and 6th, GreenGeeks will be attending the San José WordCamp in Costa Rica! This will be held at the Fidelitas University, San Pedro campus, and we’re excited to see everyone.
What to Expect at WordCamp San José 2022
This year, there is a lot available for anyone looking to expand their WordPress knowledge, eCommerce abilities, or freelancing expertise. It’s difficult to not mention them all as they are greatly beneficial for anyone doing business online.
Some of the talks you can find this year in San José include:
- Affordable Small Business WordPress Marketing Strategies and Ideas
In this talk, Anna Garcia Lopez delivers a review of strategies that are beneficial for any small business or entrepreneur to use with their WordPress websites.
- Why WooCommerce is the #1 Platform for eCommerce
WooCommerce is one of the most popular plugins for WordPress. Join Andrea Navarro as she demonstrates examples of why you should use WooCommerce to empower your online store.
- Defending You WordPress: A Practical Methodology Against Cyber Threats
Cyber security is an ever-growing necessity. At any moment, your site could be the target of an attack. In this talk, Jose Sanchez Perez goes over methods to protect your site and data.
- 6 Tips for Optimizing Content for Each Social Network of Your Business
Social media plays an integral part in online success. And Vanessa Martinez will show you six effective ways to create content that will engage your target audience on those platforms.
- Selling to the Brain – Neuroscientific Approach
Taking a neuroscientific approach to marketing can have positive results. In fact, forms of this kind of marketing have been around for decades. In this talk, Thomas Agreit breaks down what this means in today’s business practice and how you can take advantage.
This is just the tip of an extremely large iceberg. There are a lot of awesome talks and talented speakers in San José WordCamp. Make sure you try to absorb as much as you can.
More Fun Facts about San José
Although WordCamp 2022 in San José has a lot to offer, don’t forget where you are. Costa Rica has a long history with some of the most amazing sites in South America.
- Costa Rica is but one of a handful of countries where you can travel from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean in less than 5 hours! Well, technically, you’ll come across the Caribbean Sea on the east. Still, it’s close to the Atlantic.
- San José is actually in the middle of a rainforest, and it rains for roughly 170 days each year. For those of you who relish a nice Caribbean rainstorm, Costa Rica is among the most beautiful.
- Did you know that in 2012, Costa Rica was held as the “happiest country in the world,” according to Happy Planet Index? And San José is one of the safest as the local government has heavily invested in clamping down on crime.
Hope to See You at San José WordCamp 2022!
Out of the many WordCamps we host around the world, I only wish I had the time to visit San José in Costa Rica. Still, GreenGeeks will be attending in person without me.
Stop by our booth and say hi to Ericka, Marco, Rita, and Irene. It’s sure to be a great weekend, and the envy of all of us basking in 40-degree weather.
I’d like to express my appreciation to all of the organizers, volunteers, supporters, and patrons for making San José WordCamp happen. After the long hiatus, it’s nice to see things getting back to normal.
Have a great WordCamp, and we hope to see you there!
Leave a Reply